Monday, August 5, 2013

A Little Bit of Cemetery to Keep us Going

This summer has flown by, and I suddenly realized at the end of July that my cemetery posts were definitely lacking. A Saturday became Cemetery Saturday, and I ended up checking out a graveyard not too far from where I currently live. Boyfriend and dog in tow, off we went.

The cemetery I actually intended on checking out turning out to be boring. Luckily enough, It was connected to another cemetery that was pretty amazing. One of my favorite things to check out, as I'm sure it is for many, is dates dates dates. The older the better, right? The oldest I could read dated back into the 1850s, many unreadable. Hopefully you enjoy my mediocre photography below, and Rudy's photobomb in the final picture.






No comments:

Post a Comment